Central vacuum systems offer more than just than just a light-weight and convenient way to clean. They are more powerful and combat allergens more effectively than traditional upright vacuum cleaners. They are much quieter, as the main vacuum "power unit" is remotely located in a garage or basement. They may even differentiate or add value to your home when it's time to finally move...
But I Have a Nice Upright...
Compare for yourself how a BEAM central vacuum system beats a portable vacuum.
BlowBack: Unlike conventional vacuums that can recirculate dusty air, a BEAM central vacuum system removes 100% of contacted dirt, dust, mites, pollen, animal dander and other allergens from the home.
No need to lift heavy vacuums, trip over cords or drag a portable canister around furniture causing damage. There’s only a lightweight hose that gets in all the hard to reach places – even under furniture!
A larger motor allows BEAM central vacuums provide up to 50% more suction power than a portable vacuum.
Less hassle: BEAM central vacuums have a self-cleaning filter that never needs to be replaced and a large capacity dirt bucket that only needs to be emptied about twice a year. Portable vacuums have filters that need to be replaced and bags/tubs that need to be emptied regularly.
Other Misconceptions about Central Vacuums...
I have a cleaning service so I'll never use the vacuum:
• If your cleaning service brings their own vacuums to your house, then you should tell them to stop. Since traditional uprights still emit particles back into the air, the same vacuum that they have used in everyone else's house is now emitting their foreign particles, dead cells, and dander back into your "clean" house... THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!
• C.A.V.E.S. Integration can add outlets in strategic places, like the garage or near the cat litter box, to make those impromptu cleaning tasks you'll encounter, hassle-free...
• You hired the service to do the best job possible, so why not equip them with the best possible tools to make your house sparkle??
You still need to carry around a hose:
• Not exactly... Hide-A-Hose solves the problem of carrying and storing a vacuum hose. Simply pull out the amount of hose you need from the wall and begin vacuuming. When finished, the suction from the power unit retracts the hose back in to the wall.
Central vacuum systems are only for residential applications:
• While these are the most common, central vacuums can be deployed in any space, within reason, where you'd like to improve cleaning power and/or reduce the associated "vacuum" noise. Offices, restaurants, retail spaces...
Central vacuums can't be installed in existing construction:
• Retrofitting is absolutely NOT out of the question when it comes to central vac...
If you have a space that you'd like to furnish with a central vacuum system, call C.A.V.E.S. Integration for more details.